Our website (“Website”) uses various cookies which allow us to distinguish you from other users of our Website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our Website and also allows us to improve our Website.
You do not need to allow cookies to visit most of the Website. However, enabling cookies may allow for a more tailored browsing experience and is required for certain parts of the Website to work. In the majority of cases, a cookie does not provide us with any of your personal information.
You can change the cookie settings that will be placed when you visit our Website by changing the settings on your browser .
Cookies are small data files containing a unique identifier that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies and similar technologies enable operators or websites to recognize your device and collect information from it when you interact with them and serve different purposes, like helping us understand how our Website is being used, letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your browsing experiences.
First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g. cookies placed by zoopcards.com, app.zoopcards.com, celebrity.zoopcards.com and policy.zoopcards.com.
Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
Persistent cookies are cookies that remain on a user's device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
You can change your cookie preferences when you visit our Website by changing the settings on your browser. You can also block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website.
Please note that internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the 'Help' option in your internet browser for more details:
Strictly necessary cookies do not require your consent.
For performance, functional, targeting and social cookies, we request your consent before placing them on your device. You can give your consent by clicking on the appropriate button on the cookie banner displayed to you.
If you do not wish to give consent or wish to withdraw your consent to any performance, functionality, targeting or social cookies at any time, you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling these cookies will affect the functionality of the website and may prevent you from being able to access certain features on the website.
We use are "necessary" and "performance" and "functional" and "targeting" cookies:
1. Strictly Necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Website will not work as they should. These cookies do not store any personal data.
2. Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Website. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the Website and gather information on error messages. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our Website, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
3. Functional cookies: These cookies enable the Website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
4. Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. These cookies may be set through our Website by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other websites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
5. Social cookies: These cookies may allow you to log into our Website through your social media account or share content on our Website through third party social media providers.